Monday, September 13, 2010

Korea Vlog 5: Day Trippin'



Once again, Yumi and I travel to some crazy place 4 hours away. Only this time, I remembered to bring my camera! This trip had a few different things involved. First, we hopped on a KTX train and spent two and a half hours travelling to a remote city on the west coast. We proceeded to hop on a bus and head towards our next destination. We visited a beach on the west coast of Korea in a small cape town called Ilpo (일포). After spending an hour there, we hopped back on the bus and travelled to Boseong (보성) to visit the green tea plantation. It was pretty cool, but the weather was unforgiving. After that, we returned to the bus and travelled some more until we came to our final destination: a railbike tour of a small Korean town. I don't remember the city, but I know I had fun! Rate, comment, and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment